This article explains how to print an eNewsletter.
eNewsletters are optimized to be opened and displayed on any screen size from tablets to iPhones, it can be useful to print a copy for your school’s noticeboard, here’s how!
1. Scroll to the top of the page, and click on > Save Changes on the top right-hand corner of the screen.
2. After the changes have been saved, make the eNewsletter live by switching the toggle from red to green.
3. After making the eNewsletter live, the option to print the eNewsletter and the link to publish the eNewsletter will appear on the top the screen.
4. Click on the Print icon on the top of the page
4. Once the status of the eNewsletter has been changed to live, click on the Print icon on the top of the page
5. A new window will open where the option to print and download can be selected.
Please note that eNewsletters over 25MB cannot be printed. Try reducing your image sizes with tools such as Optimizilla.