This article explains how to share an eNewsletter on the SkoolBag app or through any other channel.
Ex: On Facebook or via a link on to your website.
1. Scroll to the top of the page, and click on > Save Changes on the top right-hand corner of the screen.
2. After the changes have been saved, make the eNewsletter live by switching the toggle from red to green.
3. After making the eNewsletter live the link to publish the eNewsletter will appear on the top of the page. Copy the URL on to the clipboard.
4. Once the URL has been copied, continue to create a new entry on the Admin Console.
5. After adding a title and a description on the content on the entry click on Additional options.
6. Under Advanced options Click on >Add eForm video, map, and weblink and paste the URL as a web page link.
7. Click on > Save.
8. Once the entry has been saved, the eNewsletter will appear on the Skoolbag app as below
The same URL can be used to share the eNewsletter on your school's Facebook page or via a link on to your school website