Make it easy for parents to contact the school by having your contact details as a Content Category.
This support article will guide you through on how to add your school contact details on the SkoolBag app.
1. Log into your SkoolBag Admin Console.
2. Click on > Content Categories on the left-hand side panel of the Admin Console.
3. Click on > Add New Category.
4. A new window will open where you must:
- Choose Category Type: Selector the category type as Default from the drop-down list.
- Choose a Category Icon: Click on the arrow and select an icon for the new category from the default list of icons.
- Category Name - Add the name as Contact & About Us.
- Show on - You can choose the Content Category to be visible on one of the following Options:
- Website and App
- Website only
- App only
5. Click on > Save to publish the category for app users.
6. After clicking on Save the new Content category will appear as below.
7. On the Services & About Us Category click on > Entries.
8. On the Entries page click on > On the Add new entries on the top right-hand corner of the screen.
9. On the Add new entries page add the Title as Contact Us.
10. On the Content enter the following information -
- Contact number
- Contact email
(To make the links clickable enter the number like this: tel:+01273123456 and the email address like this: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
11. Under the additional options Click on > Add eform, video, map or web link.
- Embedded map- Add your school address.
- Webpage link - Add your school website link.
12. Click on Save on the Top Right-hand corner of the screen.
13. The school contact details will appear on the SkoolBag app as follows;