You can now use the Admin Console to set a background image for your school's profile in the new SkoolBag app.
Follow these guidelines when selecting an image to feature as your profile picture:
- avoid images with text
- use a high-quality image but ensure it is less than 10mb
- any landscape photo should work well, for best results use an image 1500px wide, which is around 655px high
- focus the borders of the photo will be cropped for difference device screens, ensure you focus the subject of the photo in the centre of the image as below:
Key Steps to update your profile image:
01. Log into your Skoolbag Admin Console.
02. Click on > Profile & Settings on the left-hand side panel of the Admin Console.
03. Scroll down on the Profile & Settings page the towards the App preferences section.
04. Under App preferences section, you would find School Profile Background.
05. On the School Profile Background option Click on > Image on the right-hand side of the screen directly on the line.
06. Afterward, Click on > Choose File
07. After selecting the the required image Click on > Save
08. The new image you added will appear on the new SkoolBag app behind the logo, as below.