This will explain how the Admin user can change the group name, change the group type, remove users from the group and change the group Admins.
01. Log into your BizBag or SportsBag Admin Console
02. Click on > Content Group on the left-hand side panel of the Admin Console.
03. After clicking on Content Groups, click on > Edit on the right-hand side of the screen at the end of each group line (This allows the Admin user to edit that individual group).
04. Edit User Group
This page allows Admins to change the group name, edit the group type, remove users, add and change group managers.
05. Change the name of Group and Group Type :
The Admin can change the name of the Content Group and also change the type of the group under the tabs in Group Details.
06. Remove a user from the Content Group :
- To remove a user from the content group, Click on > the Remove icon on the right-hand side of the screen at the end of each user line. (This allows the Admin user to remove the individual user)
- To remove multiple users from the group at once, select the users individually by ticking the box in front of the username and click > Remove from Group Icon
07. Change the Group Manager :
To change the users that have permission to manage the activities of the group Click on > on/off icon directly under Manager heading.
08. After making the required changes click > Save button the on top right-hand corner of the screen.