01. Log into your Skoolbag Admin Console
02. a. Click on > Users from the navigation bar on the left of the Admin Console.
b. Then click on > Import User(s).
02. Click on > Step 2 Click Here - to download the CSV template.
03. Creating a CSV template:
- Column A: Email address
- Column B: First Name
- Column C: Last Name
- Column D: Input a password for the user. If you input a password, these users will be sent an email containing that password. Otherwise, they will be sent an email asking them to create a new password. Note: Only users that do not currently have an active account will be sent a "create a new password" email.
- Column E-N: To add users to existing Content Groups, name columns E-N after your Content Groups, as shown in CSV template above. Insert the number "1" in the row and column corresponding with the user to add them to a specific group.
- Save the CSV file to your computer
04. Upload your CSV to the Admin Console. From the Select a CSV file to import section, click on the > Choose File button, browse for your saved CSV file and click on > Next.
05. Import App Users
- Column Matching - It is important to match the columns and choose the import options based on how you're uploading the users. If the column "First Name" is matching to a different column, tap the column name to select a different column from your CSV file.
Optional Column: This is the optional column where you enter a password on behalf of the user. Note that if users already have an active account with a password, you cannot replace their existing password. Uploading a CSV with existing passwords is intended only for new users or inactive users with no pre-existing passwords.
- Import Options:
a. How would you like to handle any existing or duplicate records from your import?
> Update data - if you have duplicate users with new information.
> Ignore - if there are no updates required
b. Does the first row of your CSV contain data or should it be ignored?
Keep the selection to "Ignore The First Row"
c. Would you also like to invite these users to the app?
If the uploading list contains new users, turn this option ON. The users will receive an email to create an account.
05. Click on > Next, to complete the Import.