Once you have built your web-based newsletter, share a mobile-responsive web-link with your community. Sharing your eNewsletter via web-link rather than PDF means, once you make an update to the original eNewsletter it will update on all the channels where the link has been shared.
This article outlines how to create a web-link of your SkoolBag eNewsletter which can be shared on all channels and kept up to date more easily than a PDF.
01. When you're ready to share your eNewsletter, click on > Preview & Publish
02. On the following page scroll through the preview of the eNewsletter.
03. On the pop-up box select one of the following options
- Stay on this Page - This would let you continue to preview the eNewsletter.
- Publish changes - This would let you continue publishing the eNewsletter.
04. On the following screen, click on > Copy Link.
05. Afterwards, Click on > Okay.
Continue to Publish the eNewsletter on the SkoolBag app
06. Once you have copied the URL, continue to Create a New Entry on the Admin Console.
07. After adding a title and a description on the content on the entry click on Additional options.
08. Under Advanced options Click on > add eForm video, map, and weblink and paste the URL as a web page link.
09. Click on > Save.
Once saved, the eNewsletter will appear on the SkoolBag app as below.
Use the same link to share the eNewsletter on your school's Facebook page or to your school website.