This article explains how to create a closed content group. Content Groups are created by Administrators but may be managed by Group Managers, which means they can create content and share it across the community from the SkoolBag App.
01. Log into your Skoolbag Admin Console
02. Click on > Content Groups on the left-hand side panel of the Admin Console.
03. Select Add New Group on the top right-hand corner of the screen.
04. Add the Group name and select Group Type.
05. Group Type:
- Closed Group - These groups are not visible to the users. Only Admin users and group managers can add users to these groups.
06. Click on Save on the top right corner.
07. After clicking Save, the new Content Group will be shown in the list with the other Content Groups. The Group Name will be shown as the Title.
PRO TIP: Create an Archive Content Group, and move content here from the previous year to re-use again for an upcoming term, rather than having to create the same content every year.