There are a number of ways to share videos with your SkoolBag community.
A. Privately upload the video to Google Drive and attach the link to your post
If you rather not upload your video to Youtube, uploading it to Google Drive is another easy way to share videos with your community.
1. Upload a video to Google Drive and update the Share settings:
a. Open Google Drive and ensure you’re logged into your Google account.
b. Click the “+New” button on the left-hand side and upload your video from your computer. If your video file is already uploaded to Google Drive, locate it in your Drive’s file list.
c. Click on the video file once to highlight it.
d. Right-click on the file name to open a menu of options.
e. Click “Share.”
Select “Share” from the menu.
f. In the pop-up window that appears, you could choose to share the video via a link with specific permission settings in this window. To share the video with the privacy settings for only those with the link to be able to view the video, select "Anyone with the link can view" option from this list under "More".
3. Next, copy the link at the top of the window once it's updated.
4. On the SkoolBag Admin Console, select 'Quick Compose', then 'Additional Options' and add the link, under 'Webpage links'.
B. Privately upload the video to Youtube and attach the link to your post
The easiest way is to upload the video on youtube. If you select to make it 'Unlisted' to ensure that it cannot be found online other than where you have given access to it by sharing the link.
1. Upload the video to Youtube
2. Update the privacy settings
3. Get the link to add to your SkoolBag post
4. On the SkoolBag Admin Console, select 'Quick Compose', then 'Additional Options' and add the video link in the Youtube space.