This article explains how to create a Content Group and describe the types of Content Groups that can be created by an Admin user.
01. Log into your Skoolbag Admin Console
02. Click on > Content Groups on the left-hand side panel of the Admin Console.
03. Select Add New Group on the top right-hand corner of the screen.
04. Add the Group name and select Group Type.
05. Group Type - The Group Type allows the Admin user to select the level of user accessibility of each individual Content Group.
- Open Group - These groups are open to all users and the users can subscribe themselves.
- Restricted Group ( Password Requested ) - These groups are password protected. Users require a password to subscribe to these Content Groups. Only users with whom the Admin has shared the password can subscribe to these Content Groups.
- Restricted Group ( Request Access ) - Users can subscribe to these groups. But access to the Content Groups will only be received once the Content Group Admin accepts the request.
- Closed Groups - These groups are not visible to the users. Only Admin users and group managers can add users to these groups.
06. Click on Save on the top right corner.
07. After clicking Save, the new Content Group will be shown in the list with the other Content Groups. The Group Name will be shown as the Title.