How to delete a Content Group from your school's app. This will remove all content associated with the group and remove the group members' access to the related entries.
01. Log into your Skoolbag Admin Console
02. Click on > Content Group on the left-hand side panel of the Admin Console.
The Admin User has two options to delete a Content Group.
Option 1 - Deleting one Content Group
- After clicking on Content Groups, click on > Delete on the right-hand side of the screen at the end of each group line (This allows the Admin user to delete that individual group)
Option 2 - Deleting Multiple Content Groups
- After clicking on Content Groups, select each Content Group that needs to be deleted, by ticking the box in front of each Content Group name.
- Click on > Delete on the left-hand side of the screen above the group names. (This allows the Admin user to delete these selected groups)