This article shows you how an Admin user can add users to a specific content group. This will explain the different methods that can be used to select the users.
01. Log into your Skoolbag Admin Console
02. Click on > Users on the left-hand side panel of the Admin Console.
03. After clicking on Users, the Admin user is directed to the page with the list of the subscribed users.
04. The Admin can select all subscribed users, can select specific users or has the ability to select users by filtering.
- Selecting all subscribed users to add to the Content Group > Click on > Select All > Next Click on > Add to Group on the top left-hand corner of the screen.
- Selecting specific subscribed users to add to the Content Group > Tick the empty box next to the names of specific users > Next Click on > Add to Group on the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Selecting specific subscribed users by using the filtering option > after filtering the users, tick the empty box next to the names of specific users > next click on > Add to Group on the top right-hand corner of the screen.
05. On the popup screen > select the group from the drop-down and click on OK
These selected users will now be part of the 'Year 3' Group.
Please contact us on email@example.com if you need further assistance.