How to create a New Category and the types of categories that can be created
01. Log into your Skoolbag admin console
02. Click on > Content Categories on the left-hand side panel of the Admin Console.
03. Click on > Add New Category.
04. Once you click Add New Category you would see the following screen.05. Category Type: Choose the category type from the drop-down.
- A standard category, you can name this category to a preferred name.
- Allows you to include existing RSS feed
- Allows you to link to a website/ admin portal or social media page
- Allows you add an eForm link
- Allows you to create a category with an integrated third-party provider.
06. You would see an arrow next to Icon and by clicking on the arrow you can choose an icon for the new Category.
07. Type a name for the new Content Category.
08. Select where to show the new Content Category.
- Website and app
- Website only
- App only
09. Click on > Save.
Adding an entry on a Content Category
Explaining default Content Categories