This article explains how to compose an email and send an email to the specific group or individual
- Log into your Skoolbag Admin Console
- Click > Email on the left-hand side panel of the Admin Console.
- Under Send To choose a recipient for the email. This can be an individual email address, a specific group, or all users.
- Add a title/purpose of the email on the Subject tab.
- Compose your message in the Email body content. Once you have completed steps 3-5 you can select additional options for your email.
Add attachments or images
- When uploading a file, please make sure that the file name has no 'special' characters like ~!@#$%^&*()_+:"<>?/' in it.
- There is a size restriction of 10MB per file upload (The recommended format PDF but you can also use XLS, DOC, DOCX)
Adding images: Click on > "Add Images(s)" tab
- Click on > "Add Image Folder
- Add a name to the folder and click on > Save Folder
- On the Image Folder, select the newly created folder and click on > Add Images
- After adding the required images, click on > Insert ImagesPlease ensure to add images in JPEG (also known as JPG) format
Add eForm, video, map or web link
- Attach eForm: Select an eForm from the drop-down list. This will display a View Form button on this entry in your app.
- Youtube or Vimeo Link: Copy and paste the link (URL) to a Youtube or Vimeo video in here to display the video.
- Embedded Map: Adding the street address here will embed a map and allow GPS directions.
- Webpage Link: You can attach a web link here (Copy and paste the link (URL))
- Open Webpage Link in App: Select Yes then the web link will open within the Skoolbag app itself and it will not take the user to a separate window
6. You can re-do the email and delete the changes by clicking on > Clear changes.7. Once all the necessary fields are completed click on > Continue to Preview and to send the email Click on > Confirm and Send