The article explains how to compose an email and send an email to the specific group or individual
- Log into your Skoolbag admin console
- Click > "Email" on the left-hand side panel of the Admin Console.
- Under “Send To” choose a recipient for the email. This can be an Individual email address, a specific group, or all users.
- Add a title/purpose of the email on the "Subject” tab.
- Compose your message in the “Email body content”. Once you have completed steps 3-5 you can select additional options for your email.
Add attachments or images
- When uploading a file, please make sure that the file name has no 'special' characters like ~!@#$%^&*()_+:"<>?/' in it.
- There is a size restriction of 10MB per file upload (The recommended format PDF but you can also use XLS, DOC, DOCX)
- Adding images: Click on > "Add Images(s)" tab
Click on > "Add Image Folder"
Add a name to the folder and click on > "Save Folder"
On the "Image Folder", Select the newly Created Folder and Click on > "Add Images"
After adding the required images, click on > "Insert Images"
- Please ensure to add images in JPEG (also known as JPG) format
Add eform, video, map or web link
- Attach eForm: Select an eform from the drop down list. This will display a "View Form" button on this entry in your app.
- Youtube or Vimeo Link: Copy and paste the link (URL) to a Youtube or Vimeo video in here to display the video.
- Embedded Map: Adding the street address here will embed a map and allow GPS directions.
- Webpage Link: You can attach a web link here (Copy and paste the link (URL))
- Open Webpage Link in App: Select “Yes” then the web link will open within the Skoolbag app itself and it will not take the user to a separate window
6. You can re-do the email and delete the changes by clicking on "Clear changes".7. Once all the necessary fields are completed click on “Continue to Preview” and to send the email click on “Confirm and Send”