How you can add multiple users to the admin console using the user upload tool. This will avoid spending a lot of time adding users to the system individually.
01. Log into your Skoolbag admin console
02. Click on > Users from the navigation bar on the left of the admin console. Then click on Import User(s).
03. Save the spreadsheet as a "CSV" file type.
04. on the "Select a CSV file to import:" section, click on the Choose File button.
05. Browse to your saved CSV file and click on Next.
07. View the Column Matchups (these should be automatically populated and should not require modifications). If required, make any changes as necessary on each matchup.
07. Click on > Next, when complete.
08. Your user's list can then be viewed by clicking on Users on the left side panel of your Skoolbag dashboard.