How to move an entry that has been already been published in a content category. The entry can be moved to either another content category or to a content group.
01. Log into your Skoolbag admin console
02. Click on > Content Categories on the left-hand side panel of the Admin Console.
03. Under Content Categories go to the specific entry, which the admin user wants to move.
04. To select the specific entry > Click on the empty box next to the entry that needs to be moved.
05. Next Click on > Move on the top right-hand corner on the screen
06. On the popup screen, the admin can choose to move the entry to either a content category or a content group
06.1 From the first drop-down box choose to move the entry to an either to a content category or content group
06.2 From the second drop down box select the specific group the entry needs to be moved to.
07. Click On > Done
Adding an entry on a Content Category
Creating a new Category
Explaining default Content Categories