How to add new users to the admin console.
01. Log into your Skoolbag admin console
02. Click on > Users on the left-hand side panel of the Admin Console.
03. Click on Add New User in the top right corner.
04. Fill out the user information sections.
Note: You're required to choose the user Access Level before you save the information. Additionally, you're able to assign the user to groups and make them group managers.
05. Click on > SAVE to add the new user details on the admin console.
Adding a new User(s).
Editing Users Details.
Resetting user Password(s).
User Access Levels.