SkoolBag eForms allow your app users to submit information that can be viewed inside your Admin Console.
eForms should not be used to collect payment or financial information.
Key Steps for creating, editing, hiding and deleting eForms
01. Log into your Skoolbag Admin Console
02. Click on > eForms on the left-hand side panel of the Admin Console.
03. Click on > eForms on the drop down tab.
04. From here you can edit, delete, turn eForm On or Off, or a new create an eForm
a. To edit an existing eForm select the edit button to edit an eForm.
b. To delete eForm select the delete button to permanently delete an eForm.
c. Switching the eForm from 'On' to 'Off' hides the eForm from the SkoolBag app (including post entries and from the eFrom category), and switching the eForm 'On' will make the eForm reappear on entries it was shared on
d. To create the eForm, fill the following Sections with the relevant details required outlined below:
Creating an eForm
A. Add the Title and add a description of the eForm in the Short Description field
B. Email 1 & Email 2 - Enter two email addresses, to which the Admin user requires the eForms to be sent to.
Section 2 - Create the form fields that make up your form.
A. Click on > Add Field (The add field button lets the Admin user create the different fields that are required on the eForm)
B. After clicking on Add Field, on the new row fill the following details
- Add the Field name that needs to appear on the eForm.
- Select the most appropriate Field Type from the drop-down box
- Make the field mandatory by clicking on the checkbox next to the Field Type. ( If this field is not mandatory leave this box empty)
B. The Fields that are available to add on the eForm are as follows:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Small Texts - For a Topic
- Large Text - For a description
- Web Link
- YES or NO option
- Payment details.
Section 3 Payment Option
The Admin user can add a payment option on the eForm. One of the following three options can be selected.
- Cash only
- Please ignore the PayPal option as we are working on a better solution
05. After entering all the above details the eForm can be added to the app or saved as a template for future use.
- To add the eForm on the app, Click on > Save as Form
- To make it a template, Click on > Save as Template