How to create an eform to show on the app.
01. Log into your Skoolbag admin console
02. Click on > eForms on the left-hand side panel of the Admin Console.
03. Click on > Forms on the drop down tab.
04. On the eForms Page Click on > Create Form on the top right-hand corner of the screen.
05. To create the eForm, fill the following Sections with the relevant details required.
Section 1 - Create the form setup details
A. Add the Title and add a description of the eForm in the Short Description field
B. Email 1 & Email 2 - Enter the two email addresses, to which the admin user requires the eForms to be sent to.
Section 2 - Create the form fields that make up your form.
A. Click on > Add Field (The Add field button lets the admin user create the different fields that is required on eForm)
B. After clicking on Add Field, on the new row fill the following details
- Add the Field name that needs to appear on the eForm.
- Select the most appropriate Field Type from the drop-down box
- Make the field mandatory by clicking on the checkbox next to the Field Type. ( If this field is not mandatory leave this box empty)
B. The Fields that are available to add on the eForm are as follows:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Small Texts - For a Topic
- Large Text - For a description
- Web Link
- YES or NO option
- Payment details.
Section 3 Payment Option.
The admin user can add a payment option on the eForm. One of the following three options can be selected.
05. After entering all the above details the eForm can be added to the app or saved as a template for future use.
05.1 To add the eForm on the app, Click on > Save as Form
05.2 To make it a template, Click on > Save as Template
Viewing eForm submissions.
Setting up default email addresses for eForms.