How to control admin access and grant permission for users that can edit SkoolBag features and content.
01. Log into your Skoolbag admin console
02. Click on > Users and go to edit screen of the user to change user access levels.
Users can be classified as per their access level and they are as follows:
All Users - Users are “View Only” they cannot edit content or features within SkoolBag. They can edit their Content Group subscriptions via “Content Groups”.
Restricted Admin Users - Have limited access to the Admin Console and the app allows the global user to control the access by editing the user profile, so when you select the user’s access level to “Restricted Admin Users” there would be new prompt popping on the screen which is “Permissions” and you will be able to restrict the following functions of the app for such users.
Restricted Admin Permissions List:
- App content - Give the user the ability to manage Content.
- eForms - Give the user the ability to create, edit and delete eForms.
- eForm Submissions - Give the user the ability to access form submissions.
- Users - Give the user the ability to create, edit and delete users.
- Groups - Give the user the ability to create, edit and delete groups. It also gives access to create content for the groups.
- SkoolBag Website - Give the user access to the Free Skoolbag Website Settings.
- Business Directory - Allow the User to manage the Business Directory.
Global Admin Users - Are school staff with full access to the Admin console and they can set restriction to other admin users to limit their access by simply selecting Yes/No from the permissions list.
Editing Users Details.
Adding a user to Content Group.
Adding a new User(s).