How to use the additional option on entries.
01. Log into your Skoolbag Admin Console
02. Click on > Content Groups on the left-hand side panel of the Admin Console.
03. On the Content Categories page proceed to add a new entry. To add a new entry please see the following link Adding an entry on a Content Group
04. On Add/ Edit Entry page, after adding the Title and the content of the entry in the Content field, scroll down to Advanced Options.
- When uploading a file, please make sure that the file name has no special characters like ~!@#$%^&*()_+:"<>?/'.
- Also, note that there is a size restriction of 10MB per file upload.
- The recommended format of the document would be PDF but you could also use Word, Excel format.
- To add an image, Click on > Add Images.
- Click on > Add Image Folder.
- Add a name to the folder and click on Save Folder.
On the Image Folder, select the newly created folder and click on Add Images (The drag image option is not recommended to be used).
- After adding the required images, click on > Insert Images.
After inserting the images, the Admin can drag the pictures from right to left and align them in the order they are required to be shown.
Note: Please ensure to add images in JPEG (also known as JPG) format.
Attaching an eForm
- The Admin user is able to attach eForms - Select an eForm from the drop-down list. This will display a view form button on this entry in your app.
Adding Youtube or Vimeo links
- Copy and paste the link (URL) to a Youtube or Vimeo video to display the video in this content entry in your app.
- Adding the street address here will embed a map and allow GPS Directions.
- Copy and paste the link (URL) of a website.
Adding the entry to the calendar
- To add an entry to calendar select Yes from the drop-down.
The fields Start Date and Finish Date are mandatory to fill.
Setting an expiry date
- If you wish the entry to be automatically removed at a certain date select Yes from the drop-down box.
- From the calendar select expiry date.
Share & reply options
You can allow users to share the content attached by enabling the share option. In addition, you have the option to receive replies via email or SMS by adding email/phone.
- Enable Share: By ticking this box you can have your parents/students share this entry on their Facebook/Twitter feeds.
- Email Reply: Add a reply email address in this field if you wish to receive an email reply to this entry.
- SMS Reply: Add a mobile phone number to this field if you wish to receive an SMS reply to this entry.
05. Click on > Save.