The latest update of SkoolBag requires users to register for an account. Your SkoolBag account enables you to keep your SkoolBag information in sync across multiple devices. It also enables you to subscribe to specific groups that your school has set up.
You only need to register once - you can then log in with the same username and password across all of your devices and if you get a new phone.
Please follow the instructions below if you are having trouble creating or accessing your SkoolBag account.
Confirmation email not received
Once you have registered with the app, If you have not received an email confirmation for your new SkoolBag account, you can send a new confirmation email to yourself from within the SkoolBag app.
01. Continue to Login into the SkoolBag app.
02. Once logged in Select > Home on the Tabs Menu on the bottom right-hand side of the app
03. On the Home page, you will see a pop-up banner with a button to "Resend" Confirmation Email > click this button
04. A new email will be sent to your inbox
05. Open the confirmation email and click on the confirmation link or copy and paste the link into your browser.
06. On a new web page, you will see the following message confirming your email address.
Important Note: If you do not receive the email to your inbox, the settings of your email account may have diverted it to your junk or spam folder. Please check these areas of your email account. Example screenshots from Gmail and Outlook are below for an example of where to search.
Forgotten my password
If you have forgotten your password you can reset it via the reset password option found in login/registration menu.
01. Open your SkoolBag app on your mobile device
02. Enter the email address associated with your SkoolBag account and select Get Started
03. Select the "Did you forget your Password?", which is found below the Login button
04. Enter the email address that you Want the reset password link to be sent to and select Send Reset Email
05. An email will now be sent to the inbox of the email address you selected to send the reset password link to
06. Go to your inbox and open the password reset email, click on the link provided in the email or copy and paste it into your browser
07. Add the new password and click on > Reset Password (passwords must be between 6-30 characters long).
08. You can now log in to your SkoolBag app with the new password.
Important Note: If you are unable to reset the password via the reset password option, contact your school's SkoolBag administrator and they will be able to reset your password.
Updating your password
If you wish to change your password you can do this via the 'More' App Tab at the bottom right-hand corner of the app;
01. Open your SkoolBag app on your mobile devise.
02. Select the More Tab at the at bottom of the SkoolBag app.
03. Select > Update My Details
04. Select > Change Password
05. Enter your current password followed by the new password that you would like to use and click on > Reset
06. If successful you will receive a message confirming that your password has been updated.
If you are still experiencing issues you can submit a support request.