This article will help you to sync an iCal calendar with the Skoolbag app calendar and events. If your school uses a calendar that can produce an iCal web link, events can be automatically synced into your event calendar in your app.
The types of Calendars that can be synced are:
- Google Calendar
- Sentral Calendar
- Edumate Calendar
- Compass Calendar
Before you get started:
To sync iCal you will need to send your iCal link to the school calendar.
The iCal link needs to start with "https://" and end with ".ics"
You can also force sync the calendar clicking the Sync Cal button in the events category of the Admin Console.
Here's a quick video on how to sync your Calendar to SkoolBag:
Key Steps for syncing your calendar with Skoolbag:
01. Log into your Skoolbag Admin Console
02. Click on > Content Categories on the left-hand side panel of the Admin Console.
03. After clicking on Content Categories, click on > Entries on the right-hand side of the screen directly on the line of the Events category.
04. On the Events Category page, click on Sync Cal, on the top right-hand corner of the screen.
05. This will sync all the events of schools calendar with the Skoolbag app calendar.
06. The events shown on the Admin Console can be ordered by the Date the Event was entered or by the Date of the Event. To arrange the order shown in the Admin Console, click on > Order by a drop-down menu.