This article will assist you to change your email address if it has been entered incorrectly and you wish to create another account.
If you have entered the wrong email address for your account and you do not receive the confirmation email, log out of the app, and start the registration again.
The system will allow you to register again using your correct email address. To start the registration please use the following steps.
01. Firstly log out of the app
02. Open your SkoolBag app on your mobile device.
03. Enter the correct email address and click on select Get Started.
04. Enter the password.
05. Enter the first name and last name. Select what best describes you.
06. Afterwards, click on Login on the next page.
07. Select Home on the tabs menu on the bottom right-hand side of the app.
08. On the Home page, you will see a pop-up banner with a button to "Resend" Confirmation Email > click this button
09. A new email will be sent to your inbox.
10. Open the confirmation email and click on the confirmation link or copy and paste the link into your browser.
Important Note: If you wish to remove the incorrect account, contact your school's SkoolBag Administrator and they will be able to delete the incorrect account via the Admin Console.
If you are having other registrations issues please click here.
If you are still experiencing issues you can submit a support request.