The following support article will help you get started using the new SkoolBag app.
Here's what's covered:
- How to create an Account with the SkoolBag App
- How to add a School to your SkoolBag App
- How to view your school's content
- How to subscribe to a Group
1. How to create an Account with the SkoolBag App
1.1. You would be able to download the SkoolBag app using one of the links below,
- From your iPhone/iPad, open the Apple App Store and search for "SkoolBag" or follow this Link
- From your Android device open Google Play Store and search for "SkoolBag" or follow this Link
1.2 Click on > the Skoolbag App, Click on "Don't have an account? Sign Up" to create an account.
Tip: Take a quick tour of the app to see what it looks like by just clicking on the "Quick Tour".
1.3 a. Enter your email address and choose a password and click on 'Next'
b. Enter your full name and let us know if you are a parent or teacher etc.
c. Follow the prompt to check your email and confirm your account
Tip: You could simply type in a new password and it would automatically save as your login password.
1.4. Confirm your Registration - Please check your emails to find the confirmation link. If it didn't work, check out this article on SkoolBag App Account Login Troubleshooting.
Tip: It is possible to change your email address or username at any time, simply Log Out of your profile and select to 'Sign up' for a new account.
1.5. Once you're in the app this is what you will see:
2. How to add a School to your SkoolBag App
2.1. Follow these steps:
a. Select the 'Add/Remove' button
b. Type your School or Service name
c. Select to 'Add' your school
d. Select the back arrow " <- "
e. Now you can see the School you've added on top, under My Schools & Services.
3. How to view your school's content
3.1. Tap on your school's icon to see your school's content
3.2. This is what the school's app would look like once you logged in
4. How to Subscribe to a Group
4.1. Select the groups to subscribe and click "Group Confirmed" to Subscribe.
4.2. There are three types of groups;
Open: Can subscribe without permission
Restricted: Need admin approval
Restricted with Password: Need password to access the group.