The is article will help you get started using the new SkoolBag app if you're a new user. Additionally, the article explains the important features available in the app.
How to Register and subscribe to Content Groups
01. Download SkoolBag App using one of the links below,
- From your iPhone/iPad, open the Apple App Store and search for "SkoolBag" or follow this Link
- From your Android device open Google Play Store and search for "SkoolBag" or follow this Link
02. Click on > the App, Search for your school and enter your email ID to start the login process.
03. Enter your full name and click "Next", Enter a password and click "Create an Account" Click "Login" to access the School.
04. Select the groups to subscribe and click "Group Confirmed" to Subscribe.
4.1 There are three types of groups.
Open: Can subscribe without permission
Restricted: Need admin approval
Restricted with Password: Need password to access the group.
How to Confirm your Registration
Please check your email to find the confirmation link. Once you click on the confirmation link, You should get an email confirmation window. To troubleshoot see this link: SkoolBag App Account Login Troubleshooting
How to use mobile app features
A. This is the primary view of the app when you log in.
B. Difference between Events and Calendar
Events: All the recent events are shown in this category (The current month)
Calendar: You can view the full list of events here by filtering them by month and year.
C. Click on > "More" to access the app settings. You can change Password, Language and update user details here.