This article will show you how to sync your school calendar to the Skoolbag Admin Console. Once you sync the school calendar, all the events will show up on the SkoolBag app.
The types of Calendars that can be synced are:
- Google Calendar
- Sentral Calendar
- Edumate Calendar
- Compass Calendar
Before you get started:
To sync your calendar with SkoolBag you will need to get your public iCal link from the school calendar.
The iCal link needs to start with "https://" and end with ".ics"
Once you obtain the link to your calendar, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our Customer Experience staff will sync your calendar to the event calendar in your SkoolBag app.
The syncing process is done nightly.
You can also sync the calendar with SkoolBag app by following the steps below.
01. Log into your Skoolbag Admin Console
02. Click on > Content Categories on the left-hand side panel of the Admin Console.
03. Click on > Entries on the right-hand side of the screen directly on the line of the Events category.
04. Click on > Settings button to get the window to enter the iCal link. Select the calendar type to "iCal" and enter the iCal address link into the empty box and save the settings.
05. , Click on > Sync Cal, on the top right-hand corner of the screen to manually sync the iCal after you enter new events into the school calendar.
After successfully following the steps above you will be able to sync all the events on the school calendar to the Skoolbag app calendar and events section.
06. The events shown on the Admin Console can be sorted by the Date the Event was entered or by the Date of the Event. To arrange the order shown in the Admin Console, click on > Order by the drop-down box.