How to copy or permanently move an entry to another category/subcategory. Additionally, how to delete an entry or archive an entry.
01. Log into your Skoolbag Admin Console
02. Find the entries you would like to Move, Copy over, Delete or Archive. Entries are saved in Content Categories and Content Groups.
Copy: By copying the entry(s) you can duplicate the selected entry into another Content Group or a Content Category by keeping the original entry.
Move: You can remove the entry from the original Content Category or Group and move to a newer Content Category or Group.
Archive: By archiving an entry, you are able to keep the entry invisible to the public. Unarchive the entry to make it visible again. (You can find archived entries on the bottom of the list of entries)
You can only Copy, Move and Delete entries in Content Groups.
03. Click on the empty box next to the entry to select entries that need to be copied or moved.
04. Next click on > Move or Copy after you have selected the entries that need to be copied or moved.
Following screen, shows the pop-up screens the Admin gets after clicking on Move or Copy. Entries can be copied or moved to either a Content Category or Content Groups.
05. From the first drop-down box choose to move the entry to either a Content Category or Content Groups (a single entry can be moved to more than one group)
06. Once you select the locations for the entries to get saved, click Done.