Build a web-based version of your school's newsletter via our easy-to-use editor. Once created, share a mobile-responsive link with your community and see the views roll in.
- Log into your Skoolbag Admin Console & Click on the eNewsletter Tab.
- You can either copy the existing template and edit over it or click on "Create Newsletter"
1. Set the Newsletter Name & Master Design via the The Primary Toolbar
Use the Primary ToolBar in the top section of the designer to name your eNewsletter, add a background image, theme colour & select a Font
a) Name your Newsletter
b) Background - Allows you to set a background image or colour
c) Colour - This changes the font & heading colour
d) Font - Allows you to select the font from preloaded web fonts.
(Ensure you click “Save Changes” before closing your browser and ending your session)
04. Add your Logo and further content
You can edit your header section message by clicking on the “Edit Header” button & add your school logo by clicking “Add Image”
05. The body of the Newsletter is built by using modules such as Title, Text & Images.
Note: Hover over the top right corner of any module to edit & make changes. You can also duplicate or delete a module from here.