The SkoolBag eNewsletter uses "Modules" to build standardised sections of your newsletter, saving you time in changing formatting.
Below is an overview of the key modules available to build-out your newsletter.
Check out this newsletter example with some modules in use here.
- Title Module - Used for headings & subheadings. (Use these to break-up your newsletter into content sections such as “Principal News” and “Sports Updates”. It also has the option to add background images.)
2. Text Module - Used for short or long paragraphs with a heading. (You can add formatting such as bullet points to these sections.)
3. Text & Image Module - Used for short or long paragraphs with a heading & one Image. (You can use this to describe a section in your Newsletter with an image.)
4. Image Module - Used to display one image in a large size. (Great way to exhibit P&C flyers & adverts.)
5. Image (x3) Module - Used to display 3 images in a large size.
6. Gallery Module - Used to display multiple images in a gallery fashion. (This is a great way to upload and display multiple images at once.)
7. Events Module - Used to give precise information about an Event. (eg: When, Where & More Information).
8. File Module - Used to upload documents such as PDF, Excel, Word file with a total upload file size: 5Mb. (eg: uploading a PDF Medical form for Asma students - Could be general information or related to a particular excursion/event)
9. Button Module - Used to attach a Web Link to text. Click on the button and it will take you to the link you have provided. (You can add links to online content or web pages.)
10. Video Module - Used to link Youtube or Vimeo Videos. (Great way to host rich media)
11. Bio Module - Used to add your organisational details. (eg: School name, address, phone, school Email, social media & School logo.) This displays key information about your school.
12. Embed Link Module - Used to adding files, an image or an audio file to a Word document, an Excel spreadsheet, an HTML document by linking or embedding.